The crystal waters of Geographe Bay on your doorstop…
“BLUEBELL ON BAYVIEW”… Fabulous beachfront home in popular Old Dunsborough, walking distance to town. This house is in an idyllic location for your next holiday in the beautiful South West of WA. With the beach right on your doorstep you can swim, explore rock pools, fish off the rocks or put the boat in the water at the boat ramp close by.
Bluebell on Bayview – a welcoming beachfront holiday home in popular coastal Dunsborough in the South West of Western Australia, that is ideal for couples, families or groups of up to 8 people.
The limestone and colorbond house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the water’s edge of the lovely beach in Old Dunsborough. This sheltered beach, part of Geographe Bay, has extensive shallow waters, rock pools and a netted swimming area, perfect for an all year round holiday stay where you can relax and unwind.
This house is stylishly furnished and fully equipped with contemporary new appliances to ensure a stress-free stay.
The house is in an idyllic location – and when you are ready for entertainment and food it is an easy walk or short drive into town where there are numerous cafes, restaurants, and shops. There is a boating ramp, jetty and playground/park a short stroll along the pathway from the house or you can walk on to the National Park to join extensive walking tracks to Meelup Beach and Bunker Bay.
As you will be on the doorstep of the Margaret River Wine Region and all that the South West of WA offers, you can take a drive and enjoy the local wineries, breweries, world class restaurants, fine arts and furniture galleries.
Bluebell on Bayview – location and style will create a memorable holiday that you will wish to repeat again and again.
Property features include:
- A unique and modern home with large open plan living/dining /kitchen area and 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms.
- Outdoor sitting areas on the patio and deck with ocean views.
- Secluded sheltered terrace and table tennis room at rear.
- Tennis/Country Club close by and cycling tracks alongside the ocean and park.
- The light bright kitchen is well appointed with plenty of bench space for the “foodies” in your family. It has a gas cooktop, double eye-level electric fan-assisted oven, large fridge/freezer, double sink, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, large pantry and plenty of utensils, crockery and glassware.
- Master Bedroom boasts a luxury king size bed and en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. Enjoy sleeping amongst the treetops with bird song, overlooking the ocean and picturesque bay with amazing skies at sunrise and sunset. This area opens onto an upstairs retreat lounge with an extra dining area and kitchenette.
- Bedroom 2 has a King size bed, built-in wardrobes and shared access to the second bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 has 2 king singles that can be either left as they are or pushed together to make a king, built-in wardrobes and shared access to the second bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 has Twin bunks full size with couch/sofa bed and TV, suitable for adults or children.
- Bathrooms are an en-suite with a large shower and WC. Second bathroom has a bath, separate shower and separate WC.